We are here for you. We know things are chaotic at home and in life right now, but we have made changes so we can serve the patients that are needed to be seen in clinic right now. More importantly, we have created availability for you to receive the care you have come to expect from our office. Every day we have providers in the office and on telehealth videos via a HIPAA compliant video platform. No extra apps are needed, these visits can happen on your phone or your laptop through a web browser. You can pre book a telehealth visit with your provider if it's not urgent. If it's urgent, you will be able to 'see' a provider on the same day. We encourage this so you can receive the care you need, but also keep you from having to go to an urgent care or the emergency department if it can be avoided, to reduce your risk of exposure.
Your friends and family are important to us too. If anyone you know is in need of a e-visit and doesn't have access to it, please let them know we are happy to help during this time. No need to be a prior patient. Just ask them to call the office to schedule and register.
We are taking great strides to continue providing you with great care and keeping you safe during the Coronavirus pandemic. Multiple policies have been implemented:
- Well Child Care (WCC) visits are being gradually expanded to include children of all ages by June 1. All WCC visits are being scheduled in the morning and early afternoon with other patients who are not ill. The American Academy of Pediatrics and Children’s Hospital of Minnesota Infectious Disease experts advise us to keep up with immunizations for all children to avoid risks of other preventable diseases that could reoccur if we avoid immunizing. If you have a child who is due for a WCC visit and don’t already have an appointment scheduled, please call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Sick Visits: patients who wish to schedule an appointment will be offered a Telemedicine visit with a provider. If the provider deems an office visit will be needed you will be able to schedule an appointment for a sick visit in the afternoon. No Walk-In visits will be available at this time.
- Pre-Op exams may now be scheduled as elective surgeries will be resumed soon. If your child is scheduled for a surgery please call for a Pre-Op appointment.
- Patient Safety: Multiple measures have been taken to keep you safe in our office.
- All staff members will be wearing masks, eye protection, and gloves when they interact with your child.
- Any child or parent with fever or respiratory symptoms will wear a mask while in our facility.
- We have eliminated our waiting room, and you will be called from your car and directly ushered to your room.
- All well children will be seen in the morning, and all sick children will be seen in the afternoon.
NEW OFFICE POLICY and PROCEDURES
Updates May 10th 2020
We are a small pediatric office for children from birth through college age. We have been caring for children in the Twin Cities for almost 80 years. We pride ourselves in offering high-quality medical care with short waits, prompt phone advice from a physician, and courteous service. Our pediatricians believe exceptional care is obtained when there is an on-going relationship between the doctor and patient. We want to be lifelong partners in your child’s health. We achieve this goal by listening to your questions and concerns, and educating you on how to promote a healthy lifestyle for the entire family and each doctor will care for his or her own patients when possible. All of our doctors are fully trained and board-certified. Our mission is to provide quality health care to children and an understanding of health issues related to children and their parents.
Conveniently located in St. Louis Park, our courteous and knowledgeable staff works hard from first contact to make every visit to our office positive. Whether it’s your child’s first visit to our office, or just a routine well-child checkup, we strive to make sure you and your child are always comfortable and informed. We take the time to talk with parents to help you understand your child’s needs, and we equip you with the knowledge necessary for promoting a lifetime of optimal health and wellness.
To help you get acquainted with our practice, we have provided the important information you need on our website. Please browse these pages to learn more about our skilled doctors, services, office details, commonly asked questions and various forms.
When you choose Pediatric Services, you can feel confident that you are teaming with knowledgeable, compassionate doctors who have dedicated their careers to child-focused health care. Please do not hesitate to contact our office with questions or concerns. Our staff looks forward to meeting you and your family.